Systems engineering, "the art and science of creating systems" but perhaps a bit deeper:
- NEW! ***Keynote, ASEC 2014***
- REJECTED PAPERS!! Having papers rejected is an occupational hazard. It may mean one of several things: paper was rubbish; paper offended against the status quo; paper was too radical; referees were not ‘appropriate.’ Could be any or all…why not decide for yourself?
- NEW! Natural Systems Engineering Looks at the way evolution and natural selection “engineered” effective natural systems.
- Autonomous Systems
- SE Monographs for Enlightenment Open Systems; the Essence of Systems Engineering...
- Hitchins' Unified Systems Hypothesis (HUSH)
- Hierachical Issue Method 2001
- INCOSE Tutorial 2004
- Defence Procurement 1999-2004